Performance Enhancement Programs
TTI offers structured programs that takes place in a supportive, competitive environment and focuses on athletic and personal self-improvement.
TTI ‘s scientifically-based strength and conditioning programs enhance speed, agility, explosive power, strength and flexibility.
Each athlete receives his or her own individualized Weight Training program. All Athletes are closely monitored throughout the workout. Our programs place a premium on properly taught movement and the science of strength training.
Our training programs:
- Emphasize the athletic elements of sport and life
- Have been developed over time and perfected with thousands of athletes
- Improve athleticism and efficiency of movement, coordination, flexibility, torso strength and movement mechanics
- Incorporate changes that acknowledge the differences in the sporting demands of a novice, to an elite athlete.
- Provide a competitive, cooperative, and supportive environment for every participant
- Provide athletes with variety and activities specific to their chosen sport.
- Offers to the professional and college athlete improved strength and conditioning readiness for their game.
We incorporate into our periodized programs the following:
- Multi-jointed exercises
- Quickness and agility training
- Speed training
- Olympic lifting
- Medicine ball work
- Abdominal (core training work)
- Dynamic warm ups
- Pre-habilitation work:
- Hip and ankle stability
- Shoulder stability
- Core strength and stability - rotator cuff
- Balance and proprioception training
Athlete Training Programs offered
- Holistic (for the Middle School and High School athlete just starting)
- Performance Enhancement (2nd level for the collegiate athlete)
- Executive (for the non athlete and adult)
- Elite (for the advanced high school and college athlete)
- Holistic program:
- Performance Enhancement Program:
There are many levels to this program and they will be introduced to new exercises and techniques.
The goal is to not just improve fitness, but also sport-specific conditioning, athleticism, and performance abilities.
- Executive Program:
- Elite Training Program:
Total Training, Inc. focuses to improve an athletes/players individual skills so they are better prepared to play their sport. We do this by improving the player's strength, speed, quickness, agility, balance, reaction skills and anaerobic conditioning using our proven methods. Plus, the athlete receives individual instruction on improving their movement skills and tactics for their particular sport.